ATL Law provides services in the field of widely understood protection of intellectual property rights. We provide legal solutions in the field of copyright, patent and trademark law.
Intellectual property law – legal support offered:
- counselling in the field of intellectual property law
- evaluating expert opinions, contracts, regulations and other documents created for the purpose of exercising intellectual property rights
- conducting specialized internal audits, implementing solutions simplifying the processes of managing intellectual property in a company
- legal assistance in the protection of trademarks, industrial and utility models, patents, taking into account Polish and European regulations, including, inter alia, examination of registration capacity, conducting registration and litigation proceedings before patent offices
- protection and enforcement of claims in case of infringement of copyrights, including literary, journalistic and scientific works, computer programs, advertising materials, phonographic works, architectural works etc., as well as personal rights, including reputation or image
- preparation of transactions related to the transfer, conveyance and encumbrance of industrial property rights
- representation in court and out of court disputes concerning intellectual property rights, conducting negotiations and mediations
- development of strategies for protection of databases and know-how, support in transfer of technology and know-how
Details of cooperation can be discussed with our experts in our offices in Cracow, Katowice and Warsaw.
We look forward to working with you.