ATL Law Firm advises companies and represents their interests in court proceedings before common courts of all instances, the Supreme Court, administrative courts and arbitration courts. Our lawyers are also specialists in mediation and concluding settlements at the pre-litigation stage.
The outcome of court or arbitration proceedings affects the position of companies, also financially. Therefore, at ATL Law we make sure that our services are as time and cost efficient as possible. We keep our clients informed about the course of proceedings.
ATL Law litigates cases in the field of, among others:
- company law, including registration proceedings
- special commercial proceedings
- civil law, including that arising from the performance of contracts or torts
- labour law and social insurance
- unfair competition and the protection of competition and consumers
- banking law and insurance law
- the protection of intellectual and industrial property, including violations of business secrets
- protection of personal data
- violation of personal rights, including the right to reputation, the right to privacy, secrecy of correspondence, image
- damages of all kinds, including for breach of contracts, contractual penalties, torts
Timely performance of obligations by contractors is the guarantee of maintaining the company’s financial liquidity. ATL Law supports companies in the field of debt collection. We create internal debt collection procedures, we monitor the status of payments and we undertake debt collection activities.
Debt collection – range of activities offered:
- preparation of complete vindication documentation and development of internal vindication procedures in the company in order to control the status of payments on an ongoing basis and in the event of proceedings against unreliable contractors
- conducting negotiations with debtors, concluding out-of-court settlements,
- comprehensive management of collection processes, including, but not limited to, preparation of collection reminders and calls for payment, preparation of lawsuits, conducting clause proceedings in enforcement proceedings
- conducting court proceedings under ordinary proceedings and separate proceedings (in particular, injunction, writ of payment, EPU and summary proceedings),
- representing clients in court proceedings to secure claims and in proceedings to declare legal actions against a creditor ineffective (Actio Pauliana),
- carrying out actions aimed at disclosure of the debtor’s assets,
- representation of creditors during bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings,
- conducting inheritance proceedings, determining the circle of heirs and conducting proceedings aimed at obtaining an enforcement title against the debtor’s heir,
- vindication of secured receivables,
- representing creditors in court proceedings against members of the management board in the event of ineffective enforcement against the company’s assets (Article 299 of the Code of Commercial Companies)
ATL Law’s lawyers are guided by the principle: minimum time necessary for debt recovery and maximum effectiveness of debt collection activities.
We encourage you to find out more about the details of our offer in ATL Law offices in Cracow, Katowice and Warsaw.