ATL Law’s specialized team of lawyers advises companies and individuals in all areas related to personal data protection. ATL Law lawyers assist entrepreneurs in fulfilling their legal obligations related to personal data processing. We help companies create an optimal level of data protection and reduce the risk of financial penalties or court proceedings concerning the processing of personal data.
ATL Law’s data protection practice includes:
- preparation and implementation of solutions in the company in terms of compliance of personal data processing regulations
- support in all matters related to the protection of employees’ personal data, including, among others, the process of collecting data from candidates and employees, performing the duties of a data controller,
- preparing legal opinions on the lawfulness of personal data processing by the company,
- auditing the documentation and procedures of companies regarding compliance with personal data protection regulations,
- representation during inspections of the Office for Personal Data Protection (UODO),
- preparation of complaints regarding personal data protection violations to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.