LAW & TAX GERMAN DESK at ATL LAW
LAW & TAX German Desk supports in legal and tax consulting both German investors planning to start a business on the territory of Poland, as well as German companies already operating on the territory of Poland. The legal and tax support of GERMAN DESK is also dedicated to entrepreneurs from other German-speaking countries (Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein). We also provide legal services by means of direct remote communication.
LAW & TAX German Desk, thanks to cooperation with experts from law and tax offices operating in Germany and Austria, also offers support to Polish entrepreneurs planning to set up business on the territory of Germany or in other German-speaking countries, or conducting business with contractors from these countries.
LAW & TAX GERMAN DESK offers its clients a wide range of legal and tax services in Polish, English and German.
Corporate law, especially the following:
- in the establishment and registration of companies, including with the participation of local business partners, as well as support in the establishment and operation on Polish territory of divisions of companies from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein,
- in transactions for the acquisition of enterprises, shares or stocks in companies (including carrying out due diligence processes and transaction consulting), as well as in the reorganization of companies such as company transformations, mergers and demergers,
- in day-to-day corporate services for companies with German, Austrian and Swiss capital,
- in consultancy and representation of companies, shareholders, management board members, supervisory board members in court, administrative, judicial and administrative proceedings
Business law, including:
- preparation and review of commercial contracts, including international ones, as well as participation in commercial negotiations,
- preparing analyses, reports and legal opinions necessary for key business decisions,
- conducting comprehensive legal audits, including for investment transactions; administrative courts
Global mobility/imigration law – scope of services offered:
- Comprehensive support in legalizing the stay and work of foreigners,
- creation of concepts and strategies for the posting of workers,
- obtaining necessary residence permits, work permits and visas,
- obtaining A1 and EHIC documents, courts
Tax Law – scope of services offered:
- preparing analyses and recommendations in the area of tax law, including international agreements on avoiding double taxation
- Strategic and day-to-day tax consultation (CIT, PIT, VAT),
- counseling on transactions and restructuring of both legal and natural persons’ activities,
- representation before tax authorities,
- compliance and Transfer Pricing courts
In addition, we provide services in German in the following areas:
- labor and social security law,
- intellectual property law,
- personal data protection law,
- real estate law
The solutions proposed by ATL Law experts are tailored to the specific activity of the business entity, as well as to the individual needs and business objectives of the Client. We identify threats and limit the risk of their occurrence in the future.
We welcome you to contact our law firm in person or remotely.