ATL Law advises entrepreneurs on matters related to the international mobility of workers, including tax and social security issues. We support companies in completing formalities related to the delegation of employees abroad, including to EU countries and outside the European Union, relocations, as well as the performance of work by employees delegated to the territory of Poland.
Posting of employees – our support includes:
- developing concepts and strategies for the posting of workers,
- obtaining the necessary residence permits, work permits and visas (employees posted outside the EU)
- obtaining A1 and EHIC documents
- coordination of international projects on a one-stop-shop basis
- issuing opinions on approved models for posting employees abroad
- preparation of contracts, agreements, and internal procedures regarding the posting of employees
Employment of foreigners – support from our law firm:
- participation in proceedings on granting and extension of work permits
- counselling on issues related to the legality of stay in the country, including support in obtaining a permanent residence permit, visa procedure or legalisation of stay of a foreigner’s family
- – preparation of appeals against administrative decisions and complaints against final decisions to administrative courts
- counselling on forms of employment of foreigners
- support in employment of persons with a special status, including, among others, workers performing work in Poland on the basis of international agreements
- preparation of employment contracts, civil law contracts, non-competition agreements and other documentation related to employment relationship
- counselling on issues that may arise in the course of an employment relationship
The process of posting workers and employing foreigners is a major organizational and logistical challenge for the company, requiring knowledge of specialized Polish, European and international law. Using the knowledge and experience of ATL Law lawyers, employers not only shorten the time necessary to obtain the relevant documents, but also optimise the costs associated with the international mobility of employees.
We also provide legal services in English and German. For more details, please visit our offices in Cracow, Katowice and Warsaw.